sterling thomas snow
+ City, State:
+ Ten favourite bands/musicians
1. david bowie
3. klaus nomi
4. kanye west(wow loto' k's)
5. tubeway army
8. the cure
9. depeche mode
i'm sort of crazy with music(this list is just the TIP of the iceburg)!
+ Ten favourite movies
1. labyrinth(the first movie i saw in the theater, i was 1)
3. spice world
4. the first wives club(gotta love bette)
6. auntie mame(I'M YOUR SPONGE!)
7. 9 TO 5
9. female trouble
10. beyond the valley of the dolls
anything campy/culty and kinda gay.
+ Five favourite books, and why
1. good omens by neil gaiman/terry pratchett: because i want to be crowley when i grow up
2. if comics count: the league of extraordinary gentlemen, kevin o'neills illistrations are fantastic and i've always wanted to teach a class based on it(also alan moore rocks my socks)
3. the silmarillion by jrr tolkien: i've always liked origin stories so it was really awsome to find out how a world i love came to be.
4. the zombie survival guide by max brooks: because it's my bible for the coming zombie apocolypse.
5. disco bloodbath by james st. james: because i'm not addicted to drugs i'm addicted to glamour!
+ Favourite drink:
+ Favourite food:
+ Why do you think you're uncool?:
because i'm obsessed with robots, i sing outloud walking down the street...oh i still use my old ninja turtle bed sheets.
+ Any pet peeves?:
people clipping their nails, the fact that my room mate never clears the drain after showering.
+ Motto or personal quote?:
"lifes a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!"-rosalind russell-
+ What four words best describe you?:
robot in disquise, drunk.
+ What is your biggest fear, and why?:
natural bodies of water because i have a simultanious fear of fish and of drowning.
+ What are your hobbies?:
going clubbing, doing craft projects around the house, dumping glitter on myself, drawing, biking.
+ If you could be another person for a day, who would it be, and why?:
john waters, because it would be cool to be the pope of trash. also after seeing "this filthy world" i'm fasinated by how his mind works.
+ Views on . . .:
abortion:: pro-choice, as jay says "a womans body is her own fucking business".
religion:: i'm agnostic, but if you want to worship a higher power or whatever, then by all means go for it(as long as your not harming anyone). eccept, the only thing that i don't like is when people use thier religion as a means to spread hate.
politics:: i'm not that political, but i will vote!
drugs:: yes please! no, i think pot should be legalized, but should be regulated somehow.
+ Is there another issue that you feel strongly about?
Briefly elaborate on the issue and your stance:
i'm really into queer and transgender rights, but in a way that is not political, more in a fabulous way.
+ What is your most prized possession?:
my 62 shwinn hollywood, it's vintage turqiouse and the handlebars are sparkly red. i call it "the beast" because it's the same colour as the beast and weighs about the same.
+ Proudest moment?:
i feel proud every time i finish an art peice
+ Most embarrassing moment?:
falling under a table when a boy i have a crush on was next to me(i was drunk, and apperantly he thought it was funny)
+ Goals for the future?:
being a bigger queen than rupaul, moving in with three friends and living out my golden girls fantasies.
+ If you had $5.00, how would you spend it?:
smokes or sharpies.
+ What is your guilty pleasure?:
i live without guilt of my pleasures.
+ Tell us a joke.:
two guys are driving down the street in a canoe. the canoe tips over how many pancakes does it take to cover it?
NONE, BECAUSE SNAKES DON'T HAVE ARMPITS!!!!!!!!
+ Would you give your life for something or someone? If so, who or what would it be, and why?:
art, i really want my last moments to be filmed and my body donated to artists.
+ How did you find the_uncool_club?:
the fact that you have golden girls in your interests.
i really don't remeber this being taken